Monday, April 6, 2009

Cruise to Mexico






There has been so much going on that I just don't have time to update this blog. So I thought I better put something here about our little cruise to Ensenada Mexico. Tawna and Tassa thought it would be good for us to use our passports so they arranged a cruise for us. Of course they had to come along which makes it all the more fun. Here we are relaxing on the ship.



Here Tawna and Tassa are doing some serious shopping.


Becky looking to find some great deals in Mexico. It was a great day in the 70's which was just what we needed since it was still in the low 30's at home. We spent three days on the ship and the food was great. We had a wonderful time just relaxing and enjoying ourselves.










2 comments:

Tawny said...

Wow!!! Nice updates Dad. I'm sure your trip to Ensenada wasn't as fun because I wasn't there :) but what do you do? It does look like it was fun and relaxing.

Toby and Tammy said...

So glad you updated! What a fun time on the cruise. Wish I could've gone.
Glad you took photos too-Tawna said she didn't even bring her camera! Silly girl. :)