Monday, December 17, 2007


My children are buggiing to add something to my blog, they want me to keep up with them, it will never happen.

A lot has been going on and I will let you read all about from their blogs because they write better than I do.

I will say that the Rexburg Temple is done and the open house is almost here. The Open house will be from Dec.29 to Jan. 26. Becky and I are tour guides on Saturday mornings, we are looking forward to that experience. Here is a picture of the Temple in the setting sun.

4 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

WOW!!! Dad finally updated his blog. Thanks for doing that. Now keep letting us know what is new and what is happening. Can't wait to come over and go through the temple. It looks beautiful.

Toby and Tammy said...

Shut up! You updated. No way.....love the picture of the temple. Very pretty. We'll see you in January. Hope you have a happy Christmas!
Tammy

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Yeah!!! We were excited to see some new news. We love the picture of the temple and can't wait to see it in person. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Toby and Tammy said...

time for your monthly update!!!